Evolution offers two training systems – the synthetic training and strategic operations. Created to enhance human performance both systems provide unique benefits including customized training and real life scenario imitation.
- Conflict Kinetics (CK) adapts the science of professional sports training to marksmanship
- Personalized Data Collection for every trainee
- Tactical Training Center Facility Features
- Improves shooter confidence, shooter mechanics, ocular capability and increased readiness and lethality for all levels of shooters; novice, intermediate and expert
- The Reconfigurable Habitat Unit (RHU) can be changed to prevent training audience from “gaming the game” during training events
- Ultimate Training Munition (UTM) up to 5.56 / Simulated day / night / weather
- Dynamic force on force training, K-9 capabilities, drug interdiction, Autonomous Aerial Vehicles
- Mobile modular structure (up to 32 rooms) that allows for training in multiple environments
- 18’ height to include catwalks for Team Supervisors and RSO and evaluation purposes (2 Stories)
- Our Strategic Operations includes a 30 room 2- story shoot house in which we use synthetic rifle and pistol rounds to immerse trainees into a real life scenarios.
Night Vision Operator
Direct Threat Care
Multi-Assault Counter Terrorism-
Action Capabilities MACTAC
Counter Ambush Tactics
Mechanical and Shotgun Breaching
Police Marksman I (Sniper)
Police Marksman II (Sniper)
Ballistic Shield Operator
Sniper Tactics and Concealment
Low light Pistol/Rifle
Active Shooter Response
Close Quarters Combat (CQC)/ Close Quarters Battle (CQB) Tactics and Assaults
Small Team Hostage Emergency Hostage Rescue
Long Range Precision Shooting
High Angle Precision Shooting
Surveillance and Reconnaissance
Personal Security Detail (PSD) and Executive Protection
Heavy Weapons Operation/ Machine Gun Operation
TCCC / Combat Medicine / Medical
Foreign Weapons Familiarization and Training
Our Facility boasts the following capabilities.
- First and ONLY training facility of its kind – Inside the Beltway, significantly reducing travel times and costs.
- Facility has 24-hour, 7 days a week capability to meet team availability and training schedule requirements.
- Through use of simulated ammunitions and Laser Technologies – we are reducing range, ammunitions and training costs while maximizing range and training time.
- Facility was developed through key long-term relationships in the NCR with Law Enforcement Officer, Military and Special Forces.
- Private Entry / Egress to maintain anonymity.
- Team classrooms, preparation rooms, full-kitchen, and showers
- Meal catering can be provided upon request.
- Onsite Gun Smith and Retail support components.
State of the Art Gunsmith Department
- Cerakote Painting
- Laser Engraving
- Part Kit Builds Trigger Jobs
- Firearm repair and more!